Friday, July 20, 2007

Important !!!

Ladies & Gentz ;

You know RappestRap made a big rating in small time. This growth is conspicuous. So , somebody absolutely be jealous on this high rating.

My site was complained to Zshare. I don't know what the reason is , but all the zshare links have been deleted. I'll ask why they deleted the links.

Anyway, this situation makes me more ambitious ,and RappestRap will back stronger. I only want u keep watchin this site like u did in past.

Last sentence to complainant :
My goal isn't be the number 1 , or be in race with other sites. I only wanna to share musics which I enjoy, and wanna make people be satisfy with ma musics.

(Yep I know My English is not perfect, forgive me if there're some mistakes ,after all I know u understand what I mean)

PEACE ...

No comments: